Life is not perfect, as much as we would like it to be, and everyone experiences moments of emotional turmoil. While tough times aren’t easy to get through, you can bounce back from them. Healing from emotional trauma can lead to a better, happier life and a more peaceful mindset.
As long as you keep moving forward while positively managing your emotions, you will get ahead. This is not as difficult as you think, as these quotes will explain to help people.
20 quotes to help people heal from emotional turmoil
These quotes contain wisdom from those who have been through it before. Use their knowledge and tips to help you recover from your emotional confusion so you can be happy again.
1. “Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we think we don’t need to know.” – Amy Poehler
Every time you encounter difficulties, consider it a learning opportunity. There will be a lesson in everything that happens, even if you don’t realize you need it. Pay attention and stay tuned for these lessons to help you recover from emotional distress.
2. “Although the world is full of suffering; it is also full of his overcoming ”. – Helen Keller
Bad things happen in life and there is nothing you can do to change that fact. The good thing is that the improvement will continue. This means that every time something bad happens, you can expect a fresh start.
This does not mean that emotional turmoil goes away. It just means that things will get better. You will overcome anything that comes your way, so remember this quote in times of emotional turmoil.
3. “Often, it is the deepest pain that allows you to become your higher self.” – A stranger
Going through emotional turmoil can empower you to be the best version of yourself. Only through pain and difficulties and will you learn who you are and what you are capable of. This is how you will know how strong you are and what will take you to recover.
4. “Everything that is human is noteworthy, and everything that can be mentioned can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less disturbing, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone. “- Fred Rogers
There’s nothing you can’t talk about. Talking will help you feel less overwhelmed and upset, and you will begin to process the situation better. Go to those you trust and tell them your true feelings, which will help you recover.
5. “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Kahlil Gibran
Feeling pain is not bad. The pain will help you understand what you are going through and what you need to do next. Embrace the pain and allow yourself to feel it if you want to recover.
6. “I think the trick to healing from suffering is deciding that the pain was worth it.” – To her
As you go through the emotional turmoil, think about all the good times you had. If it hurts so bad now, it means it was a happy experience, at least for a while. Remember that the pain was worth the experience and the memories.
7. “No matter how much life depresses you, no matter how much it hurts, you can always recover.” – Sheryl Swoopes
It doesn’t matter what happens in life. You can always get over it and move on. You will come back better than you were before the confusion. Keep moving forward and you will see what you can achieve.
8. “Find a place inside where there is joy, and joy will burn out pain.” Joseph Campbell
No matter how bad you feel, you have to find joy in life. Learn a new hobby that you are passionate about or see your quiet place in life. Anything that brings you happiness, hold it and let it take care of the pain.
9. “We have all been hurt in some way. Don’t think of the marks left as scars. See them as tattoos to wear with pride, reminders of your strength and growth. “- Karen Salmansohn
Painful emotions happen, but you can’t see them as a bad thing. Every difficulty you go through makes you stronger and helps you grow. So remember that while you get over the confusion, it is something to be proud of.
10. “The place of true healing is a fierce place. It is a giant place. It is a place of monstrous beauty and endless bright dark light. And you have to work really, really, really hard to get there, but you can do it. “- Lost Cheryl
When you are getting over something, you will go through a wide range of emotions. This is a good thing and you will experience things you never thought possible.
From good things to apparently dark things, you can get over it and get over anything. Keep moving forward because even when it seems endless, you will get through it.
11. “It’s when I fight that I get stronger. It is when I am challenged to the core that I learn the depth of who I am. “- Steve Maraboli
You can only become strong when you are challenged and experience struggles. This is how you will build yourself and learn who you really are.
12. “Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.” – Jerry Cantrell
You must talk to others if you want to heal and recover from emotional turmoil. Talking about what is bothering you will help you understand and overcome it. However, don’t talk to just anyone. Talk to those who really care about you.
13. “It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. It just happens. It’s what we do over time that helps or hinders the healing process. “- Jay Marshall
Time passes, you heal or not. Don’t let time go by without working to recover from emotional distress. Use the time to do what will improve your life and improve your well-being.
14. “While the pain is fresh, any attempt to deflect it only irritates. You must wait until it is digested, and then the fun will dissipate its remains. “- Samuel Johnson
Don’t try to deflect your emotions or hold them back. This will not help, especially in the initial stages of grief. Allow yourself to feel your emotions naturally and go through them so that you can find happiness again.
15. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here. “- Walt Disney
Bad things happen, but happiness and goodness will return. Please don’t give up, because there is always the possibility that joy will return, and it will. Keep moving forward and overcome your emotions while maintaining hope for the future.
16. “True emotional healing does not happen without feeling. The only way out is through. “
– Jessica Moore
As said before, you must feel your emotions if you want to heal. The only way to get over it is to get through it for real. Feel the pain, embrace the emotions, and move forward positively.
17. “Trust me, the payoff isn’t that great without the fight.” – Wilma Rudolph
Emotional turmoil may make you want to give up, but you can’t. The best thing would be to keep moving forward because it will be worth it when you get to the right place. If I didn’t have to fight, the result would not be so good.
18. “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” – Tori Amos
Don’t tell yourself it’s worthless. You have all the courage it takes to heal and recover, even if you have to search within.
19. “Growth is painful. The change is painful. But nothing is as painful as being trapped in a place where you don’t belong. “- Mandy Hale
Growth and change are difficult and can cause emotional confusion, but they are necessary. It is better than staying in a negative and painful situation because that can also cause agitation. Take steps to improve your life and you will recover faster.
20. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. “- Caroline Myss
As long as you can change your thought process and stop thinking negatively, you will heal. Your mind has to be silent if you want your soul to work on healing.
Emotional turmoil is a part of life and is something that everyone has to deal with. While it may seem difficult at first, you can bounce back and recover. As these quotes explain, you are not alone and you are healthy.
Use the strength and wisdom found in these quotes to help you heal from emotional turmoil. They can inspire, guide, and help you get ahead.