The feeling of loneliness can hit you at any time, in the most unexpected situations. Often times, there is nothing you can do at that time to ease the feeling of loneliness. However, memorizing a few quotes from friends can help you change that.
If you think of your friends and loved ones when you feel lonely, loneliness will be relieved and you will find happiness again. Quotes about friends can help you remember the great friends you have and remind you that they are always with you.
Fifteen quotes about friends to remember when you feel lonely
Sometimes the best cure for loneliness is a reminder of the people in your life. When you have difficulties, reach out to those who mean the most. These quotes about friends will help you remember to do that.
1. “Separating doesn’t change the fact that we grew up side by side for a long time; Our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad about that. “- Ally Condie
If your friends are far away, this quote can help you remember that they are always with you. From Condie Words will help you feel that you are not alone because you have someone who grew up with you. They are always out there and they are always a part of you.
2. “I think if I have learned anything about friendship, it is to endure, be connected, fight for them and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t get distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful things. “- Jon Katz
When the going gets tough, you may walk away from your friends and be left alone. It can be easy to let life get between you and your friends, but try to do your best. Keeping in touch with your friends and keeping the friendshipYou will never feel alone
Make your friends a priority. Remember that friends are what makes life so special and embrace those closest to you.
3. “Life is not about having a thousand friends. It’s about finding the right few you need. “- AR Asher
When you feel lonely, don’t resort to spending time with those who aren’t really your friends. You could be surrounded by dozens of people and still feel lonely if you are not with the right people.
Find some close friends who make you feel happy, safe, protected, and cared for. Once you find those people, you will never have to feel lonely again because they will always be a phone call away.
4. “If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.” – Maxwell Maltz
While it’s nice to have close friends close by, you should also find a friend in yourself. Learn to love yourself and you will begin to enjoy their company. Once you start enjoying time alone, you will never have to worry about being lonely again.
5. “My circle is small, but love is huge and genuine. There is nothing better. “- Alex Elle
When you feel alone, remember that the people in your life are special. Even if there are only a few, you know that you are loved and that you love in return. There is no better feeling than this.
If you use this quote as a reminder that you are not alone, you will feel better. Even when your friends aren’t around, you won’t feel lonely because you know they’re out there.
6. “A strong friendship does not need a daily conversation, it does not always need to be together, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.” – A stranger
You don’t have to talk to your friends every day for the love to stay. The amount of time you spend together doesn’t matter either. True friends carry each other with them in their hearts, so they are never alone.
7. “Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.” – A stranger
There is nothing comparable to talking to your best friend about your problems. If you feel lonely, call your best friend and talk as long as you can. Sometimes all you need is a friend to talk to and the assurance that you are not alone.
8. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there. “- Unknown
As adults, your friends cannot always be by your side, even if you want them to be. You have jobs, families, and other responsibilities to attend to, and so do they. Having responsibilities means that you won’t see your friends as often as you’d like and you could end up feeling lonely.
If this happens to you, remember this quote about friends. The quote will remind you that even if your friend is not physically by your side, they will still be there.
9. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you are falling.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
When you feel lonely, it can be tempting to turn to people who bring you down or hold you back. Seeking companionship and a way to fill the void can leave you feeling blinded. Remember this Glasgow quote and you will not find yourself in that position.
Friends should only support and help you, and should not get in your way. They will help you when you fall and guide you when you need guidance. Make room in your life for positive friends, even if you are seeking to alleviate loneliness.
10. “Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can also find your soulmate in a friendship. “- Unknown
If you are waiting for a romantic relationship to cure your loneliness, you may be looking in the wrong place. Friendships can be just as satisfying as a romantic relationship. Focus on your friends and those who are there for you, and you will find that you will not feel so alone.
When you realize that you long for a romantic relationship, spend time with your friends. Do something that makes you laugh and forget what was bothering you. So, you will see that your soulmate can also easily be found in a best friend.
11. “I don’t cry because we are separated by distance and by a few years. Why? Because as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we will stay together. “- Donna Lynn Hope
Inevitably, the friends will be separated by a long-distance move. They could even be apart from each other for years. If you are in this position, console yourself that you and your friend are under the same sky.
Not only that, but you are breathing the same air and living in the same world. Breathing the same air and being under the same sky means being together despite geographical distance.
12. “No matter where you are, you will always be looking at the same moon as me.” – A stranger
If you feel lonely, go out at night. Search for the moon and find the peace of mind that your loved ones are under the same moon. This thought can make you feel like you are not so alone, giving you some peace.
13. “A measure of friendship is not how many things friends can discuss, but how many things they no longer need to mention.” – Clifton Fadiman
When you sit alone, close your eyes and visualize your friends. Think of those who know all the intimate details of your life, such as Fadiman explains in this quote.
They will be the friends to whom you no longer have to explain things because they already know everything there is to know. If you think about them, you will feel comforted as they are your safe space.
14. “If there is ever a tomorrow when we are not together, there is something you should always remember. You are braver than you think, stronger than you look and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is that, even though we are apart, I will always be with you. “- AA Milne
Your friends will always be with you, even if they are not physically by your side. Please find comfort in that thought and allow it to give you strength and wisdom as you go through life.
15. “In everyone’s life, at some point, our inner fire goes out. He then bursts into flames from an encounter with another human being. We should all be grateful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. “- Albert Schweitzer
When you are lonely, find the friend to rekindle your inner fire. Sometimes that’s all it takes to feel better. If that friend is far away, give him a call and spend time talking until your flame is rekindled.
Loneliness is an unpleasant feeling that can be difficult to get rid of. When life gets busy or you don’t feel like yourself, you may find that you don’t spend enough time with your friends. If your friends live far away, it also poses another problem.
Either way, no matter what situation you are in, these friend quotes will help you when you feel lonely. Quotes about friends will remind you of all the great people in your life and remind you that you are never alone.