Your family can drive you crazy sometimes and even annoy you, but they are important. They are more important than anything else you can achieve in life. While cute little things and trinkets are nice, they can’t replace spending time with the ones that mean the most.
From the beginning of your life, your family was there. They will also be the ones who will be with you in the end. So, spend time with them now and create as many memories as you can.
There is no material item that can replace your family. Sometimes it can be difficult to remember this while work hard to earn money or enjoy the things you have. In those cases, some quotes can help you remember that family is better what nice little things.
Quotes that show that family is better than the little things
1. “You don’t choose your family. They are a gift from God to you, as you are to them. “- Desmond Tutu
The fundamental reason that family is more important than anything else is that it was given to you. Your family was chosen for you and you for them. This cannot and should not be changed because, even through difficulties, they are there.
2. “Being a family means that you are part of something wonderful. It means that you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. “- Lisa Weed
Having a family is a blessing that not everyone has. If you are lucky enough to have one, remember that it is a wonderful thing, as Weed explains. No matter what, you know that you will have someone to love and someone who will love you forever. Material goods mean nothing when you are in your deathbed.
3. “A man travels around the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” – George Moore
Many people feel that they have to seek the finer things in life. Many of them eventually return home, however, because family is the best. It may take time to realize, but there is no better place than be close to your loved ones.
4. “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally falter. “- Brad Henry
Your family members are the ones who will help you get through your life. They will teach you what to do and where to go. Plus, they’ll inspire you to do your best and do great things.
Even better though, they will be there to comfort you when things don’t go as planned. When you fail or make a mistake, what everyone does, they will be there regardless. Then they will help you get moving again.
5. “Over the years, I have learned that it is not where you live, it is the people around you that make you feel at home.” – JB McGee
A home can be anywhere your family is. As long as they are around, you know they love and appreciate you.
The nice little things inside a home are not what make it comforting. It’s just the people you surround yourself with, as McGee explains.
6. “The sun doesn’t look half as good as a family laughing together over a meal.” – CS Lewis
There is nothing more pleasant than laughing as a family. Nothing will bring you more joy and happiness. All the pretty little things in the world cannot bring you the joy that your family can bring you.
7. “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. There are no returns. No exchanges. “- Elizabeth Berg
Keep in mind. You can return or exchange anything you buy. However, you cannot give back or change your family. This shows that they are better than anything else because it is the only thing that will not disappear or be destroyed.
8. “One’s family is the most important thing in life. I see it this way: One of these days, I will be in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who will be with me will be my family. “- Robert Byrd
Most likely, there are no pretty little things around you either. If there are, you won’t worry about them, and things won’t worry about you either. Instead, your family will appreciate and comfort you, and the love will be clearer than ever.
9. “Family is not something important. It’s all. “- Michael J. Fox
Your life revolves around your family from the beginning of your stay on earth. This also does not change over time. They will be there every step of the way, and they really are all we need in life.
10. “You can say goodbye to your family and friends with a kiss and put kilometers between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach because you not only live in a world, but in a world lives in you. “- Frederick Buechner
Think of all the things you own. If he moved in and left them behind, that would be fine, and he probably won’t miss them much. Your family, on the other hand, accompanies you everywhere.
They are embedded in your heart and spirit. No matter how far you travel, they will live inside you. This being the case, it is on them that you should focus your time and attention.
11. “No matter what you have done for yourself or for humanity, if you cannot look back and have given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?” – Lee Iacocca
At the end of your life, think about what you will appreciate the most and regret the most. You will most likely value the time you spend and the memories made with your loved ones. You will likely regret things that took away your time with your family.
Keep this in mind as you go through your life right now. Remember that the important thing at the end of your life is the love and attention you gave him. That’s what will really make you feel fulfilled, like Iacocca Explain.
12. “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they are driving you crazy. As much as they make you angry, interrupt you, bother you, curse you, try to control you, these are the people who know you best and who love you ”. – Jenna Morasca
It won’t always be easy to deal with your family, but you should still appreciate and be grateful for them. Remember that they know you better than anyone and love you always. With this reminder, you will realize that they are more important than anything else.
13. “In every conceivable way, the family is linked to our past, a bridge to our future.” – Alex Haley
Your family is the reason you are here today. No matter what you are doing or what you are working on, they have influenced you in some way. They are some of the few people who lived your past with you.
In addition, they have influenced your path to the future. Part of everything you do is because of them, and they will continue to support you as you get there.
14. “If you don’t have your friends and your family, what do you really have? You can have all the money in the world, but without friends or family, it’s not good. “- Molino mansos
You can have any material item and still feel unhappy and lonely. If you want a good life, always put your loved ones first.
15. “At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not having won one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret the time you did not spend with a husband, a friend, a son, a father. “- Barbara Bush
Don’t live your life for the things that don’t matter on your deathbed. Instead, spend your time now with those who mean the most to you.
Create memories and develop bonds that will be with you in your final moments. Those are the things that mean the most and the things that you will regret missing, like Bush Explain.
Although having nice knickknacks and trinkets is nice, it still doesn’t get any better than family. Even when they drive you crazy, take care of them and spend time with them. It is what means the most in life and what will stay with you forever. Become a minimalist in terms of buying nonsense. Instead, focus on building long-term family memories that you will treasure forever.
The next time you have a hard time remembering that family is better than hoarding nice things, remember these quotes. Spend your time and money on what really matters so that you can live your life without regrets.