Losing a loved one is difficult, but these quotes about death will help you in your hour of need. They will give you inspiration to go through the grieving process. Also, the death quotes below will remind you that you are not alone in this situation.
The death of a loved one changes life, but these quotes about death will help you get through. With the motivation of those who have been through it before, you will feel better as you grieve.
During their most difficult times, these quotes about death will be a shining moment in your day. Read them now and remember them later so you can remember them in your time of need.
Fifteen quotes about death
Take comfort in these fifteen quotes to help you with your pain.
1. “What we once deeply enjoyed, we can never lose. Everything we love deeply becomes part of us. “- Helen Keller
The love you felt for someone who has died can never be taken from you. It will always be in your heart, and you can bring it out when you need it. You cannot lose the way you feel or any of the memories that were created.
2. “Love is stronger than death although it cannot prevent death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries, it cannot separate people from love. Nor can it take away our memories. In the end, life is stronger than death. “- anonymous
Death is inevitable, as you already know. However, love is still stronger than death, even if it cannot be stopped.
Even in death, the love that was shared cannot be taken away. You will always have the memories and the feelings, whatever happens, that is why life is stronger than death.
3. “I know for sure that we never lose the people we love, not even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought, and decision we make. His love leaves an indelible mark on our memories ”. – Leo Buscaglia
As the theme of these death quotes seems to be, the people you love are never quite gone. Although they may die, they will always be with you in your spirit and heart.
They have left an influence in your life that will never diminish. Your actions and decisions will always represent people who are no longer on earth. They leave a mark on your life that can never be removed.
4. “Everyone deals with it differently, some cry for the loss of a loved one, others smile because they know they will see them again.” – Unknown
Don’t feel bad about the way you are suffering. Remember that everyone goes through this process differently. So whether you cry or smile, know that you are doing well and that this hour of need will eventually pass.
5. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with the heart and soul there is no separation ”. – Rumi
Just because you can’t see someone doesn’t mean they are no longer there. The people you love are always with you, and that is something that can never be taken away.
6. “Pain is the last act of love that we can give to those we love. Where there is deep pain, there is great love. “- anonymous
When you cry for someone, it is a show of love for that person. Don’t feel bad about going through it, because it just shows how special that person was to you. Allow yourself to go through the process and remember that it is all out of love for them.
7. “When you are sad, look back into your heart, and you will see that you are truly crying for what has been your delight.” – Kahlil Gibran
While death is difficult, it is helpful to remember the memories you shared with the person. Remembering these memories can help you cope with the loss and enjoy their presence once again. Remember those memories and remember how happy that person made you.
8. “Our joys will be greater; our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we share your moment. “- Unknown
Each person you love leaves an impact on your life. Your life will be better, you will love stronger and your life will be fuller thanks to that. Remember this in your hour of need because your relationship with that person is eternal.
9. “It does not matter how a man dies, but how he lives. The act of dying does not matter. It lasts so little time. “- Samuel Johnson
What a person does when they are alive is what really matters and is what will last forever. If the person you lost left even a small impact on someone on earth, they are still here. Please don’t dwell on their death and instead focus on the good they did while they were here.
10. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” – Dean Jackson
Every time you feel sad or confused about a death, remember the joy it brought you. Even through pain, you can feel a little joy in the memories.
11. “There is no rule book. No time frame. No judgment. Pain is as individual as a fingerprint. Do what is right for your soul. “- Michelle Steinke-Baumgard
Everyone goes through the grieving process differently. It takes a different amount of time for each person, and everyone will follow different paths to get ahead. This process is unique to everyone, so remember this as you go through it.
12. “The reality is that you will cry forever. You will not “get over” the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and rebuild around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again, but you will never be the same. Neither should you be the same nor would you want to be. “- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Grief is not something that ends suddenly and it is not something you can overcome. As Kübler-Ross explain, you will feel better and learn to move on, but you will change.
As it changes, so will your life. You will find a new sense of normalcy and you will feel whole again. Still, you won’t get over the death of a loved one, but you will learn to live with it.
13. “Pain is something very peculiar; we are so helpless against that. It is like a window that just opens by itself. The room gets cold and we can’t do anything but shake. But it opens a little less each time, and a little less; and one day we wonder what became of him. “- Arthur Golden
You cannot control the pain. It will go and go as it pleases and will hit you when you least expect it. As Golden describes, it is like a window that opens by itself and unexpectedly lets in cold air. You will suddenly feel it without warning.
Fortunately, over time, it will happen less and less. While you will still miss the person you lost, the pain will no longer hit you in such an overwhelming and unexpected way.
14. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so difficult.” – AA Milne
There is no denying that the death of a loved one is difficult to accept. However, try to remember how lucky you were to have had them in your life. Not everyone had that pleasure, but you were one of the lucky ones who did.
15. “When those you love die, the best thing you can do is honor their spirit while you live. You commit to learning whatever lesson that person or animal is trying to teach you, and you make it happen in your own life. It’s a positive way to keep your spirit alive in the world by keeping it alive in yourself. “- Patrick Swayze
Whatever was important to the person you lost, do it. Live the way they want you to and honor their spirit as often as you can. When you do this, you keep them alive within you.
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy. However, these quotes about death will help you get through the tough times and help you through the grieving process.
Reading them will remind you to think about all the happy times you spent with your loved one. Plus, they’ll help you remember how lucky you were to have them in your life for as long as you did.
While these quotes about death won’t cure you, they will help ease your pain. Remember them in the moments when you need them most and you will feel your loved one with you.