Todays comparison is for 2 neat products from RolandShop that are quite a sight to see. Between Ibena Blanket – Jacquard Toronto, Rust Brown/Brown 150×200 and SMEG 2 Slice Toaster, Pink, which do we like better? Why?? Let’s take a much closer look and see what there is to see.
Ibena Blanket – Jacquard Toronto, Rust Brown/Brown 150×200
Made in Germany
- Reversible blanket in a soft and durable cotton blend
- Decorative stitches
- 58% cotton 35% polyacrylic 7% polyester ether
- Machine-wash 30 °C
SMEG 50’s Retro Style Toaster boasts irresistible vintage style with its powder-coated steel body and polished chrome base. Prepare bread, bagels, and pop tarts using its 6 browning levels and 3 preset programs.
- 2 extra wide slots with self-centering racks
- Automatic slice pop up
- Anti-slip feet
- Removable stainless steel crumb tray
- 6 browning levels and 3 pre-set programs: reheat, defrost, bagel
So I’m calling my pick between these two is hands down… Ibena Blanket – Jacquard Toronto, Rust Brown/Brown 150×200.