New News

Watch This 4-Year-old Jump Into Action When Air Fryer Catches Fire in Kitchen

Even the dogs were unaware of the fire that recently broke out at a Florida family’s home. Fortunately, a four-year-old boy wearing a tutu saw him and saved the family home.

When little Amelia Jermyn first discovers that the kitchen fryer has caught fire, she adorably raises her hand to her forehead, wondering what to do, before running to alert her dad.

Daniel Jermyn springs into action, tossing the deep fryer into the pool in his Jacksonville backyard.

Since that dramatic moment, Daniel has only had words of thanks for his quick-thinking daughter, naturally calling her his ‘superhero in a tutu’.

(LOOK the Indoor Edition video footage of the moment below).

Featured Image: YouTube / Inside Edition

SHARE this girl’s brave actions with your friends …

Source link here

What's your reaction?

In Love
Not Sure

You may also like

More in:New News

Comments are closed.