As we close Breast Cancer Awareness Month, numerous people, brands and platforms have shown their support for those who are battling the illness as well as raised awareness of prevention and overall health.
Trusted haircare leader for more than 40 years, Creme of Nature is an ongoing supporter of breast cancer awareness efforts and annually partners with Look Good Feel Better, a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve cancer patients and survivors’ self-image and appearance through beauty sessions ultimately, creating a sense of support, confidence, courage, and community.
Through fashion and beauty, people have always expressed their creative and authentic persona. It’s a unique way to inspire. Every year, many people transform their hair into the majestic color of PINK, no matter what shade, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. So, if you want to show your support beyond October, let PINK (and all its range of hues) be the color to bring vibrance, power, strength and hope this fall and winter season; and kick it up a notch with Creme of Nature’s Pure Honey Hydrating Color Boost in Fuchsia.
Creme of Nature’s Pure Honey Hydrating Color Boost collection is a3-in-1 semi-permanent hair color cream that conditions, nourishes and moisturizes each strand while adding vibrant and bold color to the hair without the damage. The semi-permanent hair color is safe and gentle on all hair types. The best part is its ammonia and peroxide-free, which helps protect against breakage while promoting healthy-looking hair that shines and is soft to the touch.
Pat G. Williams, Hairstylist, Author and Creme of Nature Brand Educator shares tips on the best way to apply and achieve professional color results at home using Creme of Nature’s Pure Honey Hydrating Color Boost in Fuchsia.
If the hair is light brown to blonde, apply color to hair:
- Step 1: Shampoo with Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo and then towel dry hair
- Step 2: Part towel-dried hair into sections where you want to apply color. Wearing gloves, apply the product to each section avoiding direct contact with the scalp. Apply 1/2 inch from the scalp. *Note: Be sure to fully saturate hair strands with the semi-permanent color.
- Step 3: Set a timer, cover hair with a plastic cap and process at room temperature or with heat for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Wearing gloves, rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Step 5: For increased moisture and softness, condition hair for 5 minutes using the Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner.
*Note: If the hair is dark, vibrant color results will require a gentle lift of the dark color. Pre-lightening your hair before the semi-permanent color application will provide you with maximum results and vibrant color.