This 1 on 1 is for 2 fun products from Ovidis that seem really great. Between Adaptive Nightgown – Elsa | Blush and Adaptive Top – Torie | Indigo, which do we like better? Why?? Let’s take a much closer look and see what there is to see.
Adaptive Nightgown – Elsa | Blush
- Open back adaptive nightgown ideal for elderly/seniors in nursing homes, long term care facilities, hospitals and for home care settings.
- The full back overlap of this adaptive nightgown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
- Snap closures are placed on the shoulders of this pretty patient hospital gown to avoid pressure points when sitting or reclining.
- Cozy flannel fabric featuring a round collar with 3/4 sleeves and front pin tuck pleats with non-functional placket.
- Full open back top with snap closures make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
- Terrific for elderly/seniors/handicapped women who suffer from limited mobility, arthritis, dementia, Alzheimer’s or who are wheelchair dependent.
- This fashionable adaptive top is specifically designed for easy slip-on dressing. Discreet design details makes adaptive clothing look like normal clothes.
- 4 way stretch light knit. V neck with denim insert at collar and sleeve hems. Denim is the exact match to our Arie denim pant.
So I’m saying my choice between these two is by a very tiny margin: Adaptive Nightgown – Elsa | Blush.