This morning we glad to share with you a number of great products. There are a number of items in Aniise worth featuring today, so let us get to the goodies as soon as we can!
An eau de parfum designed to leave an unsettling effect on anyone who encounters it. 3.3 fl. oz (100 ml)
- 11:11 clings to the skin like a silky veil.
- The plush opulent jasmine mingles with orange blossom.
- Sandalwood and musk inject a distinctive soft warm and precious wood scent.
- The extraordinarily long-lasting scent lingers and lingers.
A light creamy serum that is a natural alternative to Retinol to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dark spots, remove blemishes, and seal in hydration. All the benefits without the drawbacks. All skin types.1 oz (30 ml)
- Bakuchiol is a plant extract from India that is a natural alternative to Retinol that helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, diminish pigmentation, remove blemishes, increase elasticity and firmness
This silky serum wakes up your skin. All skin types.1 oz (30 ml)
- CoQ10 protects your skin from oxidative DNA damage caused by the sun’s rays
- Argan Oil restores the nutrients inside your skin cells
- Hyaluronic Acid helps alleviate dry skin which helps maintain your skin’s elasticity and appearance of wrinkles
- The blend of vitamins and botanicals will help nourish, soften and illuminate your skin
A unique, creamy, hydrating luxurious mud mask for all skin types1.7 oz (50 ml)
- Detoxifies your skin while minimizing your skin’s enlarged pores
- Exfoliates dead skin cells without removing your skin’s natural oils or drying your skin unlike other similar products
- Combination of coconut oil, clay and sea mud seaweed draw out dirt and unclog your pores that cause acne
A creamy, grainy face and body scrub that will leave your skin as soft and smooth as a baby’s bottom.10 oz (284 ml)
- Using nature’s most unique ingredients – honey & almonds, this scrub will exfoliate, even the driest, dullest, roughest skin
- The natural scent of honey and almonds is intoxicating and good enough to eat (but don’t eat it)