Todays A vs B comparison is for two fun products from Aniise that are quite a sight to see. Between Mineral Facial Primer and Sea Salt Body Scrub Exfoliator, which do we like better? Why?? Let’s take a much closer peek and see what there is to see.
Mineral Facial Primer
A velvety lightweight formula that creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. All skin types.1 oz (30 ml)
- Enhances your skin’s texture and primes it for makeup application
- Creates a protective layer on your skin allowing foundation to glide on easily and last longer
- Won’t clog your pores
- Formulated with nourishing, soothing botanicals to keep your skin hydrated
- You can use it without makeup for an even skin tone – even men love it
Vegan, Paraben-free. Made in USA.
An all-over body Sea Salt Scrub that exfoliates and softens your skin. All skin types.10 oz (284 g)
- Natural Dead Sea salt is infused with essential oils such as lavender, rosemary and chamomile to calm and tantalize your senses
- Avocado, coconut, almond and grapeseed oils soften and hydrate your skin
- The finer, smaller grain of sea salt is great for all over your body
Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Soap-free, Alcohol-free, Acid-free. Made in USA.
I’m saying my choice between these two is hands down… Mineral Facial Primer.