Being a woman is a wonderful thing: we have the privilege of having children, changing clothes several times while we are late and not feeling guilty about it, wearing makeup, and nurturing those around us with love and acceptance. Women are known to be more sensitive than men, and in the past we were known as the “weaker” sex because of this. However, in today’s society, having feelings and being a loving and caring person is seen as a strength rather than a weakness. We have certainly come a long way as women over the years.
However, being a woman is not always easy! Bloome Comics illustrations show the reality of what it’s like to be a woman, and we can definitely relate.
“A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she is in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
These illustrations perfectly capture what it’s like to be a woman
1. Beauty routines don’t always go as planned as a woman, but we can improvise!
2. If you are a woman, you know how true this is!
3. As a woman, choosing the right outfit is a job in itself!
Society seems judge women more harshly by our bodiesBut we hope you know that you are beautiful no matter what size or shape you are! Each woman is beautiful in her own unique way.
4. Because sometimes, we just need a day to ourselves to recharge. We still love our friends, but being a woman takes a lot of energy!
5. This is definitely a bad habit of ours, and we will be the first to admit it.
6. Everyone knows that women are governed by their own clocks and it is about time that society learned to accept it.
7. Our fuzzy friends look at us like we’re crazy, but we’re used to it.
8. Yes, sometimes it is like that, and we are not ashamed.
Which of these illustrations did you identify with the most? Let us know in the comments!
(C) Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved