This heads up is for 2 neat products from RolandShop that feel kind of awesome. Between Fissler Premium Solar Stew Pot and Fissler Original Pro Collection Casserole, which do we like better? Why? Let’s take a much closer peek and see what we can see.
Fissler Premium Solar Stew Pot 😉
- High quality, 100% German made 18/10 Stainless Steel.
- The patented Novo-Grill bottom enables faster cooking.
- The CookStar all-stove base is compatible with every stove. Heats up quickly and evenly for speed cooking.
- Water/vapor-Seal effect enables Low water- Waterless cooking.
- Long Ergonomic Handle with flame guard ensures safety and easy handling.
- Convenient positioning of Lid stand on the handle allows easy and safe use.
Fissler Original Pro Collection Casserole
- Crafted with high quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Features the CookStar base which makes it safe to use on any type of stove and is guaranteed never to warp or develop hot spots
- Tight-fitting lids with the innovative Condensate-Plus function that lets condensation drip from the center of the lid onto the food
- Oven-safe, dishwasher-safe
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Germany
- 7.9in (20cm) with a capacity of 2.8qt (2.6L)
So I’m calling my favorite between these two is hands down… Fissler Premium Solar Stew Pot.