Todays A vs B comparison is for 2 neat products from Ovidis that are simply great. Between Adaptive Nightgown – Olivia | Blue and Reusable Washable Bamboo Face Mask – Black, which do we like better? Why?? Let’s take a closer look and see what we can see.
Adaptive Nightgown – Olivia | Blue
- The full back overlap of this adaptive nightgown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
- Open back adaptive nightgown ideal for elderly/seniors in nursing homes, long term care facilities, hospitals and for home care settings.
- Snap closures are placed on the shoulders of this pretty patient hospital gown to avoid pressure points when sitting or reclining.
- Cozy and restful, this interlock knit is a jewel. It features a round collar with 3/4 sleeves and a front pleat detail with delicate lace and a satin ribbon.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Designed to fit the contours of the face
- Easy to use and easy to breath through
- Adjustable elastic loop secures mask in place
- Machine washable and tumble dry without softener
- Available in black, white and indigo
I’m saying my pick between these two has got to be a close call in favor of Adaptive Nightgown – Olivia | Blue.