Huzzah! we are proud to show off a number of great items. There are a few items in Seeds Now worth featuring today, so let us get started ASAP!
Cucumber, Everbearing (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Ever-bearing cucumber is one of the most popular cucumbers you can grow. – As its name implies, this cucumber variety continues to grow as its fruits are picked – Crisp fruit with excellent flavor and crunch – Vigorous vines loaded with fresh cucumbers all season
Gold Nugget Winter Squash Seeds (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Gold Nuggest squash is popular 3 lb fruit that is extremely delicious. – Grows as a compact bush (not as a vine).– Orange/yellow colored flesh. – Very sweet and full of flavor – perfect for roasting or baking. – Ideal for any sized garden and easy to grow.
All-in-One Sprouts Variety Pack includes a large assortment of our 5 most popular sprouts varieties. Grow your own organic sprouts indoors! It’s very easy to do. Seed are all individually packaged. Packaged with zip-lock system for long-term storage and maximum seed protection.
Includes all of the following 5 varieties:
- Includes a set of three (3) Mylar bags.
- Size: 6.0″ x 8.0″
- Preserve seeds for long-term storage.
- Metalized 2.2 mil provides two layers of protection from moisture and light.
- Zipper-top closure and bottom fold.
- Freezer safe.
Leek, Large American Flag (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Mild, sweet, onion-like flavor. Very hardy, will overwinter in milder climates. The 7 to 9 inch stems blanch snowy white and are topped with blue-green leaves resemble giant scallions.
- Day to Maturity | 90-100 days
- Leek Seeds | Plant leeks in the spring, and late in the summer or fall. Plant leek seedlings 8-10 inches apart.
What's your reaction?