As a well-known spiritual leader, yogi, and author, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is renowned for his wise teachings. Spirituality is the foundation of everything he teaches, inspiring true happiness and wisdom in those who listen. It helps people understand the meaning of life, the importance of relationships, and how to find inner peace.
Even if already enjoy the trip of your life, getting inspiration can help make a change for the better. Sadhguru can guide you to self-transformation and eliminating your old way of thinking. If you use your guide, you will begin to experience and perceive life differently.
Sadhguru quotes explaining your life’s journey
Sadhguru’s wisdom will help you to experience inner peace and compassion as you learn about love, life, and letting go. His words will also help you understand the journey of your life and how to embrace it.
1. “The most beautiful moments in life are the moments when you express your joy, not when you look for it.”
If you express joy in every moment, you will live a beautiful life. You cannot spend all your time searching for it, and instead you must choose to feel it all the time.
Joy is a choice, not the result of something specific you encounter or experience. If you can find happiness in every moment, you can stop looking for it.
2. “When you absolutely dedicate yourself to your activity, your energy will only grow and mature.”
No matter what you are doing, give it your all. Put all your energy into what is happening right now and you will experience growth and maturity. If you notice that you are not improving in life, consider whether you are indulging in what you are doing.
3. “Life is a process, not a problem. The question is just, have you prepared for the process or not? ”.
Don’t think of life’s obstacles or typical situations as problems. Instead, think of it as a process that you must go through. If you think about it this way, you will spend time preparing instead of thinking there is nothing you can do about the result.
4. “At every moment, there are a million miracles happening around you: a flower blooming, a bird tweeting, a bee humming, a raindrop falling, a snowflake floating in the clean afternoon air. There is magic everywhere. If you learn to live it, life is nothing less than a daily miracle. “
There are so many little miracles wherever you look. With a positive mindset, anything can be a beautiful miracle of life. Think with a touch of magic in your mind and you will begin to notice everything around you.
5. “Each seed goes through the tremendous struggle of losing itself, losing its security and integrity, and becoming vulnerable to all external forces that are around. But without that vulnerability, without it breaking, without the shell peeling off, life will not sprout ”.
You must step out of your comfort zone if you want to experience growth and development. Be vulnerable, let go of limiting beliefs, and flow freely with life.
6. “If you are a little playful with life, every moment is a celebration.”
You can’t take life too seriously or you won’t find any reason to celebrate. However, if you are playful as you go on your journey, you will find all the reasons.
7. “Fear is simply because you are not living with life. You are living in your mind. “
If you to feel scared, it is because you are living in your mind instead of embracing life. Focus your energy on living life and you won’t get so caught up in negative thoughts.
8. “Resentment, anger, jealousy, hurt, pain, and depression are poisons that you drink but wait for someone else to die. Life doesn’t work that way. Most people take lifetimes to understand this simple truth. “
The negative feelings that Sadhguru mentions in this quote do not hurt anyone but you. Every time you let these emotions fester, you poison yourself and let the person who hurt you win.
9. “If you constantly face new situations, it means that you are living a life of growth and great possibilities.”
While new situations can be a bit scary and intimidating, they are beneficial and show improvement. When you experience something new, it helps you grow and can generate new opportunities and possibilities. Learn to enjoy these times so that you can experience all the benefits.
10. “I’m not talking about you being a spectator, I’m talking about involvement. I’m talking about getting involved in life in such a way that you dissolve in it. “
You cannot sit back and watch life happen. Instead, you should go out and participate in things that make you feel happy and fulfilled. Get involved in a way that makes you feel connected to life and you will see the true meaning of your life’s journey.
11. “I understood that being loving and compassionate is not an idea. Living in empathy is not an esoteric principle. This is how a human being is made. If you don’t identify with anything that you have accumulated over a period of time, including your body and mind, you will be able to experience this. “
As Sadhguru explains, being loving, compassionate and empathetic is not just an idea or a principle. Rather, it is a way of life and indicates that you have not identified with what you have accumulated.
12. “People try to create a perfect life on the outside, but the quality of life is based on the inside.”
Instead of concentrating on a seemingly perfect life, focus on your inner quality. If your life is beautiful on the inside, it will also be beautiful on the outside. However, if you focus on external appearance first, you will have difficulties throughout your life journey.
13. “If your sadness reminds you that you are incomplete, it is good. Take advantage of your sadness to grow. When sadness appears, if you become more compassionate, more loving and more loving, you have some sense in you. “
Even if you live a positive lifestyle, sometimes you will experience sadness. However, sadness is a good thing, because you need it to experience growth. If you also notice an increase in compassion, care and love, it indicates that you are on the right track.
14. “The more you try to be special, the more you hurt yourself. Just be, melt and become part of the wind that surrounds you, the earth that surrounds you, become part of everything. You’re only here for a while. At least when you’re in a place like this, where no one is going to trample you, lower your defenses. “
Instead of trying to be unique, spend your time being true to yourself and becoming part of the world around you. Let your guard down and flow with the movement of life.
15. “With firm likes and dislikes, you close the doors to life’s many possibilities.”
While it’s okay to have an opinion, don’t make it so firm that you eliminate possibilities. Be open to new experiences and opportunities, and don’t limit yourself too much.
16. “Being responsible is taking over your life. It means that you have taken the radical first step towards becoming a fully human, fully conscious, and fully human being. By taking responsibility and beginning the journey into conscious life, you are ending ancient patterns of blaming outward or skyward. The greatest adventure life has to offer has begun: the journey inward. “
Take responsibility for your life and live consciously. When you do, you can eliminate old ways of thinking and stop blaming elsewhere. If you follow this advice, your spiritual journey will begin.
17. “Learning to listen is the essence of an intelligent life.”
If you feel like you are not gaining intelligence, think about how well you listen. When you listen to others, you can count on an intelligent life, as Sadhguru explains in this quote.
18. “The quality of your life depends on how well you manage your body, your mind, your emotions, your situations, your home, your communities, nations, your life in general and the world.”
You must take care of all parts of your life if you want to live well. Think about how you handle the issues mentioned here and see how it reflects in your life.
19. “One of the main reasons you have become miserable is that instead of falling back into your joy, you are trying to chase it.”
It would be better if you stopped looking for joy and learned to embrace it in every moment of your life. You can find happiness in anything that happens if you take a minute to appreciate what you already have.
20. “If you want, you can be happy in every moment of your life. It’s time for you to make your choice. “
Your way of thinking and your emotional state is totally up to you. You are the only person who can decide how you feel. So if you want to experience joy in life, choose it in every situation.
As you go on your life’s journey, these Sadhguru quotes can help you explain the things that happen. Everything that happens is the result of your thinking and behaviors.
If you want to live well and experience the joy of living, use the wisdom found in these quotes. Sadhguru can help you open your mind to new possibilities and experiences while living your life.