Each person is different and has unique qualities and characteristics, and these are the reasons why others love someone. You should see yourself in the same light and accept your differences. These quotes about loving yourself will help you understand how important this is because you deserve your own love.
When you can love yourself, you can give more love and affection to those around you. Without self-love, you won’t have as much to give, as these quotes about loving yourself will explain. To fully embrace your life and the people who are important to you, you have to accept yourself.
Loving yourself can be difficult at times, but you must learn to do it despite everything else. You have to love yourself both in hard times and in good times. When things don’t go according to plan, you should focus on self love even more, to help him get through.
If you can do this and focus on loving yourself, you will become stronger and more courageous. You will see that you can do anything and achieve what you set out to do.
Fifteen quotes about loving yourself
If you ever find yourself struggling with self love, remember these quotes about loving yourself.
1. “You were born as an original work of art. Always stay original. Originals cost more than imitations. “- Suzy Kassem
We are all different and those differences are what make you special. You are meant to be who you are, so accept every single thing about yourself.
Be true to yourself and never waver in who you are because you are special. The real you is worth much more than the you that tries to fit in with everyone.
2. “Being beautiful means being yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. “- Thich Nhat Hanh
As long as you accept yourself, you will be beautiful. When you feel comfortable in your skin and comfortable with yourself, your beauty will shine through. Don’t worry about what other people think of you. Instead, just work to approve yourself.
3. “When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to take care of your own flowers.” – Sanober Khan
It’s normal and okay to admire what other people have and the life they live. However, don’t let that admiration turn to envy. Instead, put your energy into loving yourself so that you can grow and develop as well.
4. “No other love, no matter how genuine, can fill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
You can try to love other people and make them love you, but you will not feel satisfied unless you love yourself. Self love is the most satisfying love and will help you accept and give love to others in a more positive way.
Don’t let the love you have for yourself waver. Accept who you are, forgive your mistakes and always love yourself.
5. “Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself. “- Unknown
Loving yourself is not selfish. Instead, it is the only way to truly love others.
So if you want to love someone completely, you have to learn to love yourself. When you love yourself, you will be able to give yourself completely to another person.
6. “Whatever you do, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. “- Thaddeus Golas
Love yourself for whatever you choose to do in life. Likewise, love yourself for having feelings too, like Golas explains.
By loving yourself for what you are doing and feeling, you will live a life that you love. Also, you will always feel good about yourself and will not question who you are.
7. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give you heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, die now. If you love, you live now. “- Alan Cohen
If you want to live a blessed life, learn to love yourself. You will love the life you live and you will be full of joy and happiness.
If you don’t love yourself now, your life will seem meaningless. When you choose to love yourself, however, it will be full.
8. “Loving yourself… does not mean being self-centered or narcissistic, or despising others. Rather, it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion. “- Margot Anand
As said before, loving yourself is not selfish. It also doesn’t make you selfish or narcissistic, like Anand explains. Also, it doesn’t mean that you will ignore other people and their feelings.
Instead, it means that you know your self-worth and that you love and respect yourself. This will make you more aware of other people and their feelings. Besides, it will also make you more friendly and attentive.
9. “Owning our history and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
We all have a different story and life goes in unexpected directions. Own what has happened to you and where you have been.
Then accept all the things that didn’t go according to plan. When you can do this, you will love yourself along the way, making yourself braver and stronger than ever.
10. “Respect, love and value yourself. Remember to always be good to yourself by taking care of yourself. Make yourself a priority and know that it’s okay. Don’t feel guilty for loving yourself first! You are as important as anyone else. “- Stephanie Lahart
You have to take care of yourself and this means showing yourself love and respect. Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your loved ones. You shouldn’t feel guilty for doing it because you are just as valuable as those around you.
11. “You can never reach your potential until you really learn to love yourself.” – Teresa Collins
It will be impossible to live up to your potential if you don’t love yourself. Negative self-talk And constantly doubting yourself will get in the way of your goals and dreams. Make sure you love yourself so that you can achieve more in life.
12. “Accepting ourselves as we are means valuing our imperfections as much as our perfections.” – Sandra Bierig
No one is perfect and everyone has imperfections. Value these imperfections that you see in yourself because they are what make you unique. When you value the imperfect as much as you value perfection, you will find that you have truly accepted yourself.
13. “You yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Unknown
Love yourself because you deserve it as much as anyone else. Show love to those who are important to you and should also show affection to yourself.
Remember that you cannot give to others if you lack. So take care of your well-being so that you can take care of others. You deserve it as much as you think other people deserve it.
14. “If you are not good at loving yourself, you will have a hard time loving someone, as you will be bothered by the time and energy you give to someone else that you are not even giving yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis
You cannot give genuine love to others if you do not love yourself. Taking care of yourself is what leaves you satisfied and capable of giving so much to another person.
If you want to give your all for someone, make sure you take care of yourself first. It is the only way to truly love others because you have to have something to give.
15. “Each of us is gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light ”. – Mary Dunbar
Every unique feature you possess is a gift and should be treated as such. There is a reason why you are the person you are and it is imperative to acknowledge that.
Know and love yourself and learn all the things that make you different and special. You will find that you will become much happier when you do this, and life will seem much brighter.
As you go through life, remember these quotes about loving yourself. You deserve your love as much, if not more, than anyone else. Always remember that you have to love and accept yourself if you really want to give love to another person.
Taking care of yourself and your well-being is essential to living a happy and fulfilling life. Take some time for yourself and work to think positively of yourself.
When you can love yourself, many more wonderful things in life will be possible for you. Remember these quotes about loving yourself If you ever fight, you will be reminded how much you deserve it.