Kindness is a quality that can help you fight your battles, achieve your goals, and feel better about yourself. Plus, you can help make the world a better place by spreading kindness and patience from person to person. While sometimes it’s hard to remember to be nice, many quotes about kindness it can help to remind you.
Being nice doesn’t mean you have to give in to everything or let people take advantage of you. You can still say no, set limits, and have different opinions while being nice. There are ways to politely express a point or disagree with someone.
If you choose to be nice even in the unpleasant moments, you will be heard more clearly. This means that what you are saying is more likely to be heard and considered fairly. Also, it is believed that being kind can slow down the aging process, too.
Quotes about kindness
On those days when you don’t feel like being patient or kind, these kindness quotes will help. They will remind you why you need to be patient and how being nice makes you (and others) feel.
1. “There are three ways to achieve ultimate success: The first is to be kind. The second way is to be nice. The third way is to be nice. “- Fred Rogers
How Rogers explain, if you want to be successful in life, you have to always be kind. It is not enough to be nice only when you feel like it or when it benefits you. Instead, it would help if you always focused on being kind, and success and positivity will follow.
2. “Perhaps more than any other factor, kindness gives meaning and value to our lives, lifts us above our problems and battles, and makes us feel good about ourselves.” – Piero Ferrucci
Even if you think your kindness is getting you nowhere, keep doing it. You have to be patient and get over the feelings that your kindness doesn’t matter because it always does. Even if it doesn’t seem like it’s helping anyone else, it will make you feel better.
3. “Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Unknown
Everyone can see and hear goodness. Always remember that someone will notice and always remain nice. It is a universal language that everyone can understand.
4. “You can achieve with kindness what you cannot achieve by force.” – Publilius Syrus
Being angry, mean, or mean will not get you what you want. Instead, he will make even those who share his beliefs rally against him.
However, if you are kind, you can achieve much more. This will make people listen to you and consider your ideas with an open mind. Then you will be more likely to achieve what you set out to do.
5. “A single act of kindness takes root in all directions, and the roots sprout and form new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
If you are kind, you will help kindness to grow everywhere. Kindness reaches out to everyone around you, which usually makes them behave well too. From there, the roots of goodness will continue to branch out, spreading further than you ever imagined.
6. “Today I have inclined the truth to be kind, and I do not regret it, because I am much more sure of what is good than of what is true.” – Robert Brault
Sometimes it’s better not to say what you think. While honesty is usually the best option, there are times when it could hurt someone. In these cases, be nice and keep the truth to yourself.
You will know when these moments are needed as long as you remember that kindness must come first. For example, this situation can occur if someone asks you if you like their new hairstyle and you really don’t. This is an opportunity to tell a little white lie to be kind and forgiving the other person.
7. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
The things you said and did would mean nothing if you made people feel bad. Feelings are what lives with people forever, and kindness contributes greatly to feelings.
Remember that people will remember you for how you made them feel, as Angelou explains. If you can remember this, you will be reminded to be patient and kind to everyone.
No one is perfect and everyone struggles in different ways. The similarity here, however, is that all people fight. Remember this when you feel your patients slipping away, and you can remain polite regardless.
9. “If we all do a random act of kindness every day, we could turn the world in the right direction.” – Martin Kornfeld
When you’re feeling impatient, you probably want to see some change. By being kind in these situations, you may see change sooner than you think.
Your kindness will encourage others to behave in the same way. Also, people will listen to you more if they know that you are nice. They will take your opinions, thoughts, and suggestions into consideration.
10. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the recipient, and they bless you, the giver. “- Barbara De Angelis
Never feel that being nice or showing love is a waste. These are two things that bless both the giver and the recipient, so they will always be worth it. Remember that if you are kind, you will feel better later too.
11. “We cannot heal the world today, but we can start with a voice of compassion, a heart of love, an act of kindness.” – Mary Davis
Every little bit of goodness helps make the world a better place. By remembering this, you will remind yourself how important it is to be patient with others. Please continue to be polite and your efforts will pay off.
12. “I think kindness is probably my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before anything like courage, bravery, generosity, or anything else … Kindness, that simple word. Being nice covers it all, in my opinion. If you’re nice, that’s it. “- Roald Dahl
To people like Dahl, goodness is the most important virtue to have. If you are kind, you are also brave, courageous and generous.
13. “Kindness is spreading sunlight into people’s lives regardless of the weather.” – Raktivista
No matter how negative the situation is, you must remain polite. You have to spread your kindness no matter how you feel about what is happening. Your feelings for a person shouldn’t interfere with being nice, either.
Being nice doesn’t have to mean you give in, of course, and it doesn’t mean that you should like the person. You can still be firm and have limits while being kind. Remember, as mentioned in previous quotes about kindness, you will also accomplish more if you are kind.
14. “Human kindness has never weakened resistance or softened the grain of a free people. A nation doesn’t have to be cruel to be tough. “- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Being nice will not weaken who you are. You can be strong and tough while showing kindness, even to those who don’t make it easy for you. Being patient will help you stay nice, so remember this quote the next time you are angry or upset.
15. “Treat everyone with courtesy and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.” – Roy T. Bennett
The character of another person should never affect your character. Be a nice person, even when the person you are dealing with is not nice. You’ll feel better about yourself, and you may be able to spread a little kindness in your own way.
These quotes about kindness Remind us to always be patient. If you want to be nice, you must be patient with others in all situations. Understand that everyone makes mistakes, has different opinions, and reacts differently.
If you are kind in all situations (even those with which you disagree), you will go further and achieve more. However, even more so, it is essential that you feel better, and that you are transmitting kindness and patience to others. This is the way to change the world, and even small moments make a big difference.
Remember these quotes about kindness the next time you need a reminder to be patient. They will remind you how important your kindness is and the positive feelings of being kind.