Everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time, and these encouragement phrases are perfect for that. If you feel like you need positive encouragement in your life, these encouragement phrases will help you find it. It doesn’t matter why you need to be encouraged, these quotes will give you just what you need.
When life gets tough, you have to remember to keep going. You cannot stop just because things are not easy or are not going according to plan. You can achieve all of your goals and you must have the determination to keep moving forward.
Imagine all the things you want in life and how you want your life to be. Use that image as your maximum encouragement and motivation to move on in life. Don’t be disappointed or disappointed if you stop now.
Fifteen Encouragement Quotes
While that sounds easy enough, you may need some help getting there. These phrases of encouragement come from people who have been where you are now. Since they can relate to the way you feel, you will find comfort and motivation in your encouragement quotes.
Everyone lives their life differently and everyone takes different amounts of time to get things done. Don’t let this hinder your ability to achieve your dreams. If you go slower than others, keep up with your pace and never give up.
2. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you think and capable of more than you imagine. “- Roy T. Bennett
Always remember that Bennett tells you in this quote of encouragement. You are brave, talented and can do anything you set your mind to. If you can believe in yourself, you can do anything.
3. “Character cannot develop easily and quietly. Only through the experience of trial and suffering can the soul strengthen, inspire ambition, and achieve success. “- Helen Keller
You must overcome obstacles and difficulties to develop your character. When things are calm and easy, you will not be able to grow or develop at all. Accept challenges because that is when you become stronger, more ambitious and successful.
4. “There are times when problems enter our lives and we cannot do anything to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. “- Paulo Coelho
Life is unexpected and there will always be unavoidable challenges. However, every challenge happens for a reason and you may not know the reason right away. Whether it’s a learning opportunity or something else, always remember that difficulties happen for a reason.
5. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to succeed begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
Your past doesn’t matter when it comes to your future. You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and as long as you have faith in yourself, you will.
6. “Too often we define ourselves by our past failures. That is not you. You are this person right now. You are the person who has learned from those failures. “- Joe Rogan
As explained before, your past does not define who you are now or who you will be in the future. You have learned from your past mistakes, which means that you are no longer the person you were then. Don’t let your past stop you because every day is an opportunity to start over.
7. “Don’t stop trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. “- Ella Fitzgerald
Don’t give up when the going gets tough. Keep working to achieve what you really want in life and get inspiration from wherever you can. As long as you love what you do and stay inspired, you will achieve your goals.
8. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
When the going gets tough, it’s really your time to shine. Airplanes take off with the wind against you and you can take off with everything against you. Remember this the next time it seems like everything is against you, and move on.
9. “A bird does not sing because it has an answer; She sings because she has a song. “- Maya Angelou
Don’t decide what to do based on what others want to see or hear. Do only what you love and what makes you feel accomplished, and do it only for yourself, never for anyone else. It’s great that others enjoy what you do, but the only important thing is that you enjoy what you do.
10. “Most of the great things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept trying when there seemed to be no hope.” – Dale Carnegie
If you give up when the going gets tough, you never know how close you came to success. As Carnegie He explains, important things happen when those who achieved them felt hopeless. However, these people did not give up, and if you don’t give up, you will be successful too.
11. “Don’t wait; The time will never be fair. ‘ Start from where you are and work with whatever tool is at your fingertips, and you’ll find better tools as you go. “- George Herbert
Contrary to popular belief, timing is not everything. It will never be the right time to do great things. You have to start and use what you already have available.
Waiting for the right moment could mean waiting forever or missing opportunities. However, if you start right now, you’ll be ready when an opportunity presents itself.
12. “There is nothing to fear because you cannot fail … just learn, grow and be better than ever.” – Hal Elrod
If you can convince yourself that you cannot fail, you will be confident enough to do anything. Rather than thinking that you are failing, think of it as a learning opportunity and a time to grow. With every obstacle, challenge, and new plan comes learning, not failure.
13. “Accept the uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later. “- Bob Goff
There will always be uncertain moments in your life, but you must embrace them. It is during times of uncertainty that you will discover new things and new opportunities. Remember that the most memorable and life-changing moments were not planned in advance.
You can find out the details later, but for now, keep moving even if you’re not sure. You have to figure things out and write your story as you go along, and the title may appear later.
14. “You don’t need to be better than anyone else; you just need to be better than you used to be. “- Wayne Dyer
Do not compare yourself with anyone else. Just compare yourself to what you were before. Work to break your records or to accomplish new things that you haven’t done before. Or, set goals you haven’t yet achieved and focus on reaching them.
Comparing yourself to others will only make you discouraged. Remember that your path and your life are very different from anyone else’s. You cannot compare yourself and your life to something so different.
15. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
If things don’t go your way, don’t be too discouraged. Things happen for a reason in life, so tell yourself that things turned out the way they were supposed to.
You will never know what would have happened if things had been different. Instead of wondering, please count it as a stroke of luck because it got you where you are today.
Life isn’t always perfect and there are always things to get over, which means you may need encouragement from time to time. When you feel in need, return to these encouragement appointments. Consider sharing them with other people in your life who you think could also use some encouragement.
Let the authors of these quotes remind you that you can achieve your goals as long as you don’t give up. Please take comfort in the fact that they have been in your position before and fought successfully. Use their tips to guide and encourage you to do the same.
You can overcome any obstacle in life and you can achieve all your dreams. Keep moving forward, even when the going gets tough or you don’t get what you want. When that doesn’t work, remember these quotes of encouragement to help you move on.