Breakups are tough no matter what the situation was, but these moving forward quotes will help you. Despite your feelings about the end of the relationship, you must move on. You can’t stay stuck in this negative place forever, and you owe it to yourself to be happy again.
While easier said than done, moving on is easier than you think. With the right mindset and positive reminders, you are well on your way to healing.
If you have a hard time moving on, read these quotes on how to move on after a break up. They will remind you why it is important to keep going and what to expect. Plus, they offer tips for moving forward positively and doing what’s best for you.
Quotes about moving on after breakup
1. “Sometimes you have to let people go because their pieces no longer fit. This game is to improve your energy, your space, and your precious life. “- Melody Lee
As life changes, the people in your life may have to too. Things and people that once seemed to fit may no longer fit. When this happens, leaving them behind is the best thing you can do for yourself.
You will be able to focus on yourself and your dreams. All your energy will be devoted to what you want to do and you will become the best you can be.
2. “If you don’t leave your past in the past, you will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away ”. – Unknown
When you spend your time worrying about your past, your future is the only thing that will suffer. You have to spend that time and energy, focusing on making your future great. Stop living for the past and start living for the present and the future.
3. “The thing about heartbreak, I realized, is that it’s not really about waiting for things to stop hurting before you start moving. A broken heart can and will heal in time, but for time to really do its job, I needed to acknowledge what I had lost and move on. “- Ana Tejano
You can’t wait for the pain to go away before you start moving on. Instead, you must start moving forward if you ever want to heal. Accept what has happened and that the relationship has ended, and then you will feel healing.
4. “When you think about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.” – Unknown
You cannot feel guilty for changing the past. The past has already happened and it cannot be changed no matter how much you want to. Being anxious won’t change you either, so try to stay positive so you can move on.
5. “If life can eliminate someone you never dreamed of losing, it can replace him with someone you never dreamed of having.” – Unknown
Remember that you will be happy again one day, and you will find someone who will make you understand this loss. When you find them, you will find that this breaking off it happened for a reason. You will find someone who is even better than you ever imagined.
6. “Those horrible things can be survived because we are as indestructible as we think we are … We never need to be desperate because we can never be irreparably broken.” – John Green
This moment may seem like it will finish you off, but it won’t. You will survive because you are strong and indestructible. As long as you can remember that, you will be able to move on and recover from this difficult time.
7. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Dan Millman
Put your energy in your future. Stop worrying about the past and waste your energy on things that you cannot change. Instead, put that energy into building a new life and opportunity for yourself.
This is your time to shine and you deserve to create the best future possible. If you can do this, you will realize that the breakup is not the end of the world for you. Keep moving forward and working towards a better future.
8. “Let go of your mistakes and failures. You can’t do anything about the past, but you can do something right now. “- Joel Osteen
Make an effort to let go of the things that hurt you. If you made a mistake in your relationship, you can’t change it now. So, accept it and accept what the result was.
You cannot change what has already been done, but you can change the future. Use those mistakes and failures as a learning opportunity, so it doesn’t happen in other relationships.
9. “They say that anguish is a blessing. It helps you grow and makes you a better and more powerful person. You become as strong as a beast. “- Priyanka Agarwal
There is no better time to grow up and become stronger than after a breakup. You will have a lot of negative energy afterwards, and when you use it wisely, it will help you. It will lead you to improve in all areas of your life and you will learn your true strength.
10. “Eventually all the pieces fall into place … Until then, laugh at the confusion, live in the moment and know that everything happens for a reason.” – Carrie Bradshaw
Life always works the way it was supposed to. Keep moving, even when the going gets tough, and remember that everything will fall into place. In the meantime, laugh at the unexpected in life and enjoy every moment given to you.
11. “The curtain has fallen on the past, the performance has gone dark and the actors have moved on. Applaud the show, but don’t stand in the dark, waiting for a retaliation that will never come. It’s time to get up and move on to the next act, the one starring YOU. “- Toni Sorenson
The past is done and you cannot go back and change or revive it. Everyone else has moved on from that, and it’s time for you to do the same. Enjoy the good times when you look back, but you have to keep moving forward.
If you stay in one place, waiting for the past to return, you will remain in the dark, like Sorenson Explain. Instead, you should focus on what comes next, which is your future. Instead, focus your attention on that, so that the next show is even better.
12. “The best revenge is to move on and get over it … Don’t give anyone the satisfaction of seeing you suffer.” – Unknown
Personal suffering will never bring anyone back into your life. Sometimes, unfortunately, that person may enjoy knowing that you are hurting. Make a conscious effort to keep going; instead, you don’t give them this chance.
13. “Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can come undone” – Marilyn Monroe
When a relationship ends, it usually happens because it wasn’t meant to be. Without that relationship ending, you could never find the one that is meant for you. So remember that the end of this relationship means that there is something better out there.
14. “I am choosing happiness over suffering. I know who I am. I am making room for the unknown future to fill my life with surprises to come ”. – Elizabeth Gilbert
How Gilbert He explains, the unknown future ahead will be full of surprises. Choose to move on and do what makes you happy so that you can choose happiness over suffering as well.
15. “True love moves freely in both directions. Don’t waste your time on anything else. “- Lost Cheryl
When love is real, both people will feel the same. There will be love flowing from both, and not just from one.
If the relationship you were in wasn’t like that, the breakup was probably for the best. Remember that now you have a chance to find one that is. You will be happier and your life will be more satisfied than if you had been in a one-sided relationship.
Going through a break It’s tough, but these moving forward quotes will help you get through it. Just remember what you are worth and what you deserve. You will be happy again and you will find someone who is even better for you.
Keep moving forward and working to improve your future. If you can do that, you will heal faster than you thought possible. If you are having a hard time doing this, remember these quotes on how to move on. They will give you all the reminders you need about why you have to move on with your life.
You are stronger than you think and you can overcome this. As long as you move forward and focus on your future, things will work out.