Chivalry is not dead, despite what you may think in modern society today. Even with narcissism on the rise and manners seemingly going out the window, studies have shown that we are more likely to protect women than men.
So it seems that men still care about keeping women safe and treating them with respect, and that should make many women breathe a great deal of relief. Men are often painted in low light in our world. However, we shouldn’t be so harsh on them. Men have a lot to contribute and we don’t appreciate them enough.
So this article will show you photos where the men really stepped up and showed just how big their hearts really are.
Here are 15 photos that prove chivalry is not dead:
1. This is what cavalry looks like, guys. Take note!
I’m having dinner and this woman outside was being blinded by the sunset, so her date placed a menu behind her head, on the collar of her shirt, to block the sun from her eyes and I AM SUNNY 😭 pic.twitter.com/Pj4nuSTLtQ
– eco sister (@hiitaylorblake) Apr 17, 2019
2. Who says men can’t help with a woman’s beauty routine? You can tell that he really loves his wife.
My mom bought individual lash extensions and the glue for them and now my dad has been sitting gluing each lash to my mom and listening to her music for over an hour. If that’s not love, then I don’t know what is. pic.twitter.com/rMO7V5uNLd
– Analissa (@AnalissaVela) Jan 31, 2018
3. If this is not the most creative way to propose, we don’t know what it is. Simply beautiful!
4. This is the last act of chivalry. Not only is it romantic, it takes some brains to think about this!
5. This is one of the sweetest things. We can always help our fellow man in some way.
6. This must have taken a long time, but I bet it made some faces smile that morning.
7. This is truly a work of art and reminds us that chivalry still exists.
8. This is what love is made of, in our opinion.
9. “We’ve been dating for a short time and haven’t even said ‘I love you’ yet. But he took care of me after the surgery, cleaned my house, helped me in the shower and put my clothes on. “
10. Instead of letting this woman get her clothes wet, she came up with a solution and made sure she made it to dry land safely.
11. It seems that all husbands had the same idea on Mother’s Day.
12. Chivalry is when your boyfriend combs your hair while you are in the hospital. So amazing.
13. Doesn’t this look like the coziest pillow box ever?
14. How many women would love this collection of nail polish?
15. What a beautiful way to celebrate a first wedding anniversary. Such a cunning and thoughtful gift!
So have you experienced any acts of chivalry Recently? Do you think it still exists? Share your opinion in the comments!
(C) Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved